.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Indiana Parley Dispenses Blog Advice

State Representative Steve Heim's Weblog Goes Illustrated

State Representative Steve Heim (R-Plymouth) has added photographs to his weblog. He credits me for urging him to do so.

Last week I noted here that Rep. Heim had joined Rep. Ryan Dvorak (D-South Bend) in the blogosphere. They are pioneers among Members of the General Assembly in using weblogs to communicate with their constituents. At the time I sent a quick message to Steve joking that I thought Ryan's photos from the floor of the House were great but that photos taken from Steve's side of the aisle might provide a more familiar view for me.

He obliged.

Steve's introduction holds the promise of adding podcast to his future weblog postings. I'm going to be sending some advice on an easier way to add audio posts to their blogs. It will be interesting to see which of the two representatives is the first to do so.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home