.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, February 03, 2006

The Nathan Mystery


There have been a number of people who have been inquiring about the absence of Fort Wayne Observed from the blogosphere. There have been a number of people who have been inquiring about the absence of Nathan Gotsch from the blogging scene.

A lot of those inquiries have come from people who, like me, have received encouragement, advice and counsel in embarking on weblogs.* Some of the other inquiries have come from people who wonder if the absence is related to the Jeff Fraser imbroglio.

I have responded to the few phone inquiries. I have not responded to all of the email inquiries. The fact is, I don't know. I didn't want to respond to the emails until I knew something.

All I know right now is - he's alive. And I didn't know that until today. If one does a Google BlogSearch it will show that he did compose this message 15 hours ago - "Unfortunately I can't discuss why the blog has been unavailable at this time."

You would also learn that from a visit over to Fort Wayne Indiana, etc. where there is speculation over how the absence may be related to the posting of a purported version of "Carroll (The Book). AWB hit a few keys and looked at the source code. (You can do that, too, folks. Hint: it involves a right click on your mouse).

* Posted at ain't that sherific on February 1:
"Where-o-where-are-you-tonight"

Where is Fort Wayne Observed. Nathan we want you back.

Could that ballsy move to post pages of "that book" be the end of FWO? Jeff Fraser did make a deal with NACS that included a *gag* order on Carroll: the Book, and Nathan did post the entire book. Can they yank him for that?

I am nosey . . . what's going on! posted by Sheri

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home