.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Weighty Remarks


At the Saturday morning meeting of Allen County Democrats at the party headquarters County Chairman Kevin Knuth was preceded by Third District Democratic Chair Steven Haines of Warsaw who introduced him this way:
Before I bring our county chair up I'd like to say a few things. First of all, how many of you are planning on going to the Republican class on ethics and fundraising?

[audience laughter]

Uh, I have a problem with that. If you take the "Insurancegate" that we call it up here where they award large insurance contracts to their big donors on a no-bid deal.
Kevin had to point out their fund-raising mistakes to 'em and all that

[The only thing I can say is] going to them for an ethics class is kinda like going to me for a weight loss class. I just don't think it's a good idea. But it'd be fun to hear what they had to say.

Comments:
Who is the guy in the first row providing the lighting.
 
what about Mayor Richards and architectgate, maybe kevin and the Mayor should go?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home